Alright, so lately, many people have been asking about healthy snacks that they can make themselves, as healthy options at the grocery store can be quite expensive. And most of the time, these snacks just don’t taste that great. Today, I am going to share with you a quick and easy recipe for healthy cookies that you can whip up for a delicious, but healthy snack, whenever you want.
– 1 cup of oats
– 2 bananas
– handful of chocolate chips or raisins
*I sprinkled mine with cinnamon before baking*
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a couple baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, mash the bananas until pretty much smooth in texture.
3. Add in the oats and mix until a cookie dough like consistency forms.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips or raisins.
5. Scoop tablespoon sizes of the dough onto the baking sheets and bake for 15 minutes. Enjoy!!
Another thing you could do to make your life even easier is make a batch of these at the beginning of the week and then you can have them whenever you want without any hassle or cleanup. I hope you enjoyed this amazing recipe for possibly the healthiest cookies you will ever eat.
Happy Healthy Baking!