Get ready for the best chocolate dessert you will ever taste, because this chocolate tart will blow you away. It’s so easy, so if you need to whip something up for a family or friend get together, this tart is perfect!
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate graham crackers crushed into crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 inch tart pan with some nonstick spray.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs and butter to a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Press this mixture evenly into the prepared tart pan and bake for about 10 minutes. Once removed from the oven, let it cool completely.
- To make the chocolate filling, pour the cream and butter into a medium saucepan and heat on medium heat until the cream mixture forms little bubbles.
- Pour the cream into a large bowl with the chocolate chips and salt. Let this sit for about 4-5 minutes without stirring.
- Now whisk the chocolate mixture until everything comes together.
- Pour the chocolate filling into the cooled tart crust.
- Put the tart into the fridge overnight or at least 6 hours.
- When ready to serve, you can top with whipped cream or even some sliced strawberries! ENJOY!
I hope you will make this chocolate tart and love it just as much as I do. But seriously, if you need to impress anyone with your baking, this tart will definitely do the trick, and better yet, IT’S SO EASY!!