Today we are making a super easy recipe with few ingredients and few steps to get to the delicious final product. These cinnamon roll cookies are perfect for any occasion and they also make great gifts. But beware, because I nearly ate all of them as they are super addicting and yummy. Enjoy the recipe!
- 1 roll of homemade or store bought sugar cookie dough
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- brown sugar
- Roll the sugar cookie dough into a large rectangle on a floured surface.
- Lather the dough with an even layer of melted butter.
- Sprinkle a layer of cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Roll the dough into a log and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Chill the log of dough in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Slice the log into cookies… the thinner, the better.
- Bake according to the instructions on the sugar cookie label.
- Let the cookies cool before serving!