Today I wanted to share with you a delicious treat that would make a great gift or a great party snack or even just a little something sweet for you to enjoy yourself. I posted a popcorn recipe that I called everything Autumn Popcorn, and I loved it so much that I decided to make an all new Winter version. This recipe is a little sweet and a little salty with a few of your favorite snacks in the mix.
- 1 cup cheerios
- 3 cups popped popcorn
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1/2 cup melted white chocolate
- 1/2 cup crushed oreos
- blue sugar sprinkles (optional)
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a big bowl, except for the sprinkles.
- Spread onto a sheet pan fitted with parchment paper and sprinkle the sprinkles over the popcorn.
- Let it set for an hour at room temperature.
- Break into pieces.
This popcorn mix is truly something that you will fall in love with. It is just the thing to sweeten your day and you are sure to love it!