I’m so excited to be sharing with everyone today, as this recipe is going to blow you away once you’ve made this masterpiece. This mini chocolate chip cookie cake is so simple and easy, and is perfect to make for small family get togethers or even to make during the week as a quick and easy sweet treat. It’s kind of a mix between a pizookie and a cookie cake, as it’s very ooey gooey in the center but is still easy to cut the cake into slices to serve. So, enough talking… let’s get to the recipe!
- 5 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- One egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Whisk together the butter and sugars in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Add in the egg and vanilla and whisk again until well combined.
- Fold in the flour, baking soda, chocolate chips, and salt, and mix together until a dough forms.
- Press the dough into an 8 inch cake pan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let the cake cool for 15 minutes.
- Slice the cake like a pizza and enjoy!
I hope you have enjoyed this mouth watering treat. I’m telling you, it literally took me 8 minutes to put together minus the time it took to bake, but seriously, difficult is out of the picture. No matter what the event of the day is, this mini chocolate chip cookie cake definitely needs to be made.