It’s not a secret that oreos are pretty much everyone’s guilty pleasure. So today, I decided to share a recipe for the best oreo donuts in the world. These baked donuts not only taste amazing, but are super quick and simple to make.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a donut pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, oil, vinegar, and vanilla.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix until combined.
- Fold in the cookie crumbs.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared donut pan, filling each cavity 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until a toothpick entered into the center of one of the donuts comes out clean.
- Let the donuts cool and in the meantime, make the icing.
- 1 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- Whisk the cream cheese, milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla for about 2 minutes or until a runny frosting resembles.
- Stir in the cookie crumbs.
Oreo Sugar Ingredients:
- 5 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed finely (just the cookie part, NO cream)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Mix together the cookie crumbs and sugar.
TO ASSEMBLE: Pour the frosting over each donut and then sprinkle on the Oreo sugar.
I hope you have enjoyed this amazing recipe for donuts. My favorite part about making these donuts is that you don’t have to worry about hot oil to fry with because you can just pop them in the oven for 10 minutes and they are done. Plus, your house will smell amazing after baking these delicious delights.