Today, we are making delicious peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. They have a crumbly texture on the outside but then they are gooey on the inside from the chocolate chips. This recipe is definitely a keeper in my book. I hope you try it and love it!
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In the bowl of a standard mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter, peanut butter, and sugars for 2 minutes.
- Add in the egg and vanilla to the butter mixture and beat until well combined.
- Mix in the flour mixture along with the chocolate chips just until combined and a dough forms.
- Scoop 2 tablespoon amounts of dough onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool completely before serving.
I hope you will give this recipe for peanut butter chocolate chip cookies a try! If you love peanut butter and chocolate as much as I do, you definitely need to make these cookies. Enjoy the recipe!